Sat 24 Feb 2007
The dangers of eating chocolate bars without looking first at what you’re putting in your mouth? – biting into a finger in the chocolate bar!
German police are investigating after a man, Hannes Gruber, 28, of Bischofsheim, bit into a chocolate bar and found a finger. The finger has been handed over to forensic experts. According to Gruber: “…. I bit a piece off and it did not come away straight away. …. When I looked there was a tip of a finger with fingernail pointing out the end. I was sick, I don’t think I will ever eat a chocolate bar again.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.