The dangers of eating chocolate bars without looking first at what you’re putting in your mouth? – biting into a finger in the chocolate bar!

German police are investigating after a man, Hannes Gruber, 28, of Bischofsheim, bit into a chocolate bar and found a finger. The finger has been handed over to forensic experts. According to Gruber: “…. I bit a piece off and it did not come away straight away. …. When I looked there was a tip of a finger with fingernail pointing out the end. I was sick, I don’t think I will ever eat a chocolate bar again.”

Read about Hannes Gruber’s Sickening Chocolate Finger Experience here

Chocolate Indulgence Fine Art Print by Stefania Ferri

Buy ‘Chocolate Indulgence’ Fine Art Print by Stephania Ferri at Art.com